What have you accomplished this week?
Yesterday, I had an awesome idea for a post that I could do weekly (ever Friday), and this is the first one of the series.
I’m calling them Little Accomplishments!
Each post will contain a short list of the things that I completed in the past seven days, things that I’ve been needing to do (for however long) and am happy that I finally did them. In the comments, all of you are invited to share what you’ve done (mainly the little things, but big things are fine, too!) over the past week.
Let’s celebrate all of life’s joys – no matter how small!
This past week, I…
- re-memorized recently learned Spanish words on Memrise. (I had been needing to do it for weeks!)
- finished reading Waiting on God. (And I’m so glad that I did! It encouraged me greatly.)
- went through miscellaneous papers. (Yawn. But it needed to be done!)
- tidied my closet. (I don’t know why I kept putting this one off.)
- wrote a blog outline. (Quite possibly one of the best things I’ve ever done.)
- made a blogging schedule. (Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!)
Comment what YOU’VE done this week down below – last Saturday through today!