What have you accomplished this week?
I finally got myself to work on one of these posts throughout the week, hahahah! Welcome back to this Friday’s Little Accomplishments, everyone!
My family and I have slowly been getting back to normal, which I’m so thankful for. We visited different libraries, spent some time outside (which my sinuses didn’t appreciate, haha), and ran different errands around the city, just like we usually do. 🙂 I hope and pray that your past week has been enjoyable, too!
Let’s celebrate all of life’s joys – no matter how small!
This past week, I…
- reached 300 followers! (Oh my goodness, guys! I can’t thank you enough ❤ )
- got caught up on upcoming blog posts. (I end up waiting to complete posts until practically the day before I publish them, instead of having them ready days in advance! So, I prepared a little better this week: I’ve interviewed different people, baked some new treats, and browsed Pixabay for pictures I need in multiple posts.)
- bought a watch. (I’ve been wanting one for a while. And this one was only $3!)
- finished my Algebra II course. (Wooohooooo! Math + letters = not fun. HAHA)
- checked out a lot of awesome books from the library. (From some kids’ novels for school (children’s literature), to some books that I’ve been wanting/needing to read for a while, our trip to the library on Monday was very productive! I’ve been reading more this past week than I have in a long time. [By the way, the one on the left is not a library book; it’s a devotional book from a friend. I just keep it beside my bed for easy access in the mornings!])
- finished reading Anne of Green Gables. (I picked it up for a reading challenge I’ll be doing on my blog soon, and before I knew it … I was halfway through the book! I found all of the characters likeable within the first few chapters, and I just had to find out what happened next! [And, as you probably saw in the library haul pic above, I’m on my way to read the whole Anne series. lol])
- dusted my desk and organized the drawers. (I usually have to do this bi-weekly – dust and stuff pile up fast!!)
- further caught up on my Spanish. (Practically every week, I’ll fall behind a bit on memorizing words on Memrise [hah], then I’ll do my best to catch up again. However, I did just reach 500 memorized words on Spanish 3, which is pretty awesome!)
Comment what YOU’VE done this week down below – last Saturday through today!